Inviting new users
To add your colleagues to your Parashift account open the tenant settings.
- navigate to Settings > Tenant on the left-hand side
Invite a new user
- click Invite user
- Enter the email address of the new user
- Set their permissions ( Learn more: Roles and permissions )
- click Submit
The new user should have received an invitation email with the next steps to accept the invitation.
Please tell the invited user to also check their spam folder in their email client for the invitation email. Automated system messages sometimes tend to end up in there :-/
After a successful invite, you should see the new user in the user section of the tenant settings in the right column Invites until they accept their invitation and move to the official Users column.
Manage invited users
You have different options to manage invited users that have not yet accepted their invitation.
- Edit their permissions before the user joins ( Learn more: Roles and permissions )
- Resend the invitation link
- Cancel the invitation process
Please make sure to also check the spam folder of your email client. Automated system messages sometimes tend to end up in there :-/