Improved webhooks event view, preparation work for date parsing feature and stability improvements
This release focused mainly on stability improvements and bug fixes, so sadly not much to show off.
☔ Improved webhooks events overview
We added some more rows into the webhooks event overview to better spot unsuccessful events or events where it needed multiple attemps to get a webhook through.
💞 Other Improvements
- Started fixing date parsing/conversion in Extraction Validation, more information with final feature release
- An issue with "old" Extraction Validation where wrong recognition value was picked from a document
- Date without full year (22 instead of 2022) now parsed correctly
- Document pages are not created properly in some cases where a document is created from a batch
- Documents classified via API (POST /documents/classify) wrongly sent to manual Classification Validation
- In isolated cases, serial mode throws users back into list view after 100 documents
📧 Leave your email and stay up to date with new releases 📧