Easily assign users to documents, new bulk actions, Intelligent Page Separation (closed beta), Extraction improvements
Assign users to documents
It is now easier than ever to assign a user to a document. No matter where in Parashift you are working with a document assigning a user is just one click away, from lists for a single document or as a bulk action or within any Validation interface.
Together with this we also reworked the user profile picture that now allows you to simply upload any picture.
Combined with custom filtered lists & tabs this greatly improves productivity around your Validation workflows.
More bulk actions
We added three new bulk actions to quickly
- reset documents for a new Classification or Extraction run
- copy document IDs (comma separated)
- delete documents
Intelligent Page Separation (closed beta)
- Better Extraction rates
- Less training data required
- Faster processing
- "Interleaved 2 of 5" is now supported as a barcode type
- Soft re-classify documents for easier benchmarking
- Clearing big sections in Validation got a little UX upgrade making it more understandable
- item_index on API sometimes wrongly returned as null
- identifier on API sometimes wrong
- false redirect with single sign on (SSO)
- Upload Documents button not properly destroyed on tenant switch
- Fields are endlessly "saving" in Extraction Validation
- Checkboxes missing in Extraction Validation